Join Suzanne Davis Bombria for ERI’s NEW Live Webinar “Posture, Movement & Function: Beyond the Basics – An Integrated Approach”
Suzanne Davis Bombria, PT, C/NDT, is an internationally recognized therapist and speaker and NDT Coordinator-Instructor for the intensive NDTA™ Certification course in pediatrics for physical, occupational & speech therapists – and now is you chance to learn directly from her though our new LIVE webinar “Posture, Movement & Function: Beyond the Basics – An Integrated Approach.”
The four part webinar will takes place:
Tuesday, June 9, 6 pm – 9 pm EST
Thursday, June 11, 6 pm -9:30 pm EST
Tuesday, June 16, 6 pm – 9 pm EST
Thursday, June 18, 6 pm to 9 pm EST
Please know that space is limited for this webinar and is expected to fill quickly. Join Suzanne as she answers many neuromotor dysfunction questions commonly asked by pediatric therapists including: “Where do I start?” “How do I prioritize in therapy?” “What is the most effective way to reach the functional goal?” “How do I work with children with complex issues for best outcomes?”
Upon completion of the course, participants will be able to:
- Determine the differences between function & participation and why therapists need to go beyond milestones
- Apply the components of the ICF model & the NDT perspective using patient examples
- Utilize the Assessment & Treatment Strategy Worksheet that incorporates the ICF Model, evaluate a child on video
- Identify the components of therapy Intervention using principles of Neuroplasticity and Motor Learning
- Write meaningful goals that have a life impact
- Measure the degree of progress/outcome using the GAS (Goal Attainment Scale)
Complete all four sessions for 11.5 Hours 1.15 (CEUs). Register for exceptional, accredited webinars that count towards live continuing education requirements.
Enrollment for this webinar is limited so click HERE today to register for ERI’s LIVE Webinar.
* You will receive the latest news and updates on your favorite celebrities!
Proper Hand Washing Glitter Experiment for Kids!
UPDATE: You spoke and we listened! After learning of the negative environmental effects of traditional glitter we have updated the…
Fear Of Spiders, Snakes, Heights And Strangers Come From Parents, Not From Evolution
Where infants and pre-schoolers show fear of spiders, snakes and heights, it is usually related to the occurrence of the same…